Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Don't Swallow

After throwing me on the bed and ripping off my clothes, <redacted> used one hand to undo his belt and put his other on the back side of my neck. He pulled me upward with my legs around his, and said, "I want you to suck my cock until I come, and then I want you to rub that come all over your pussy."

He proceeded to face fuck me for a few moments before letting me give him a slow, deep blowjob. I didn't mess around -- no playful licking, no kissing his head -- I just took him deep, slowly, wrapped my tongue around his dick, and then eventually sped it up a bit. With my hands on his hips I pumped my head up and down and let my tongue and lips do all the work.

After only a few short minutes of this, he clenched the hair on the back of my head and told me he was going to come. "Don't swallow it," he desperately begged. "Save it for that sweet little pussy of yours...."

Bursts of hot come spurted into my mouth. I consciously didn't swallow. Instead I leaned forward, opened my mouth a small amount, and let the come drip from my lips over my pussy.

I then took my hands to rub it all over, and let him lick it up before we made out again. Then he shoved his already hard again dick deep inside me, and we fucked for the next hour.

That was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment