Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Painful Wait

Several months ago, I decided it was time to act on my intense craving to try a MFM threesome. I didn't know anybody personally who I thought would be interested in it, nor was I interested in finding some random guys in a bar to drunkenly become involved with.

I ended up advertising online (Craigslist -- I know, I know, it's pretty creepy), and sure enough I got a few hundred responses, most of which were from people who were gross or creepy or just plain not what I was looking for. I ended up communicating with two guys who we'll call Michael and Mitch.

We exchanged photos and probably 30 emails, and they were both incredibly handsome. They are young professionals -- I think they're both 28 years old and extremely successful already.

We ended up meeting for tea. In person they were even more good looking. I mean, seriously, these two men were some of the most beautiful people I'd laid eyes on. I was incredibly nervous at the meeting, though, so I fumbled on my words a lot and was quite awkward.

A few days later they sent me an email saying they weren't interested because I had been too nervous and then wished me luck on my search.

I ended up having an amazing threesome that happened quite spontaneously with people I met in a cafe (not CL) while doing homework. That was one of my favorite sexual experiences ever, and I'll post about that soon enough.

Anyway, I felt pretty sorely disappointed in myself for getting so worked up to the point that I was awkward and weird in our meeting over tea. It was honestly the first time I'd ever been sexually rejected by somebody, and I took it pretty hard.

Months later, and the family emergency occurs. I'm forced to leave my old home and establish a new one in a new city. The NIGHT I ARRIVE here, I got a text from Mitch of all people:

Mitch: Hey there. Were you ever able to find a couple guys?
Me: Yeah it was fantastic. I want to do more.
Mitch: Nice. Glad to hear it. Hope you've been well.
Me: Thanks, you too.
Mitch: Perhaps we should give it a shot sometime.
Me: I'd be down except I'm in <redacted> until january. I literally just moved here today. Shoulda said hi yesterday hahaha
Mitch: We certainly missed out. You're coming back though?
Me: Yeah. Should i call you when i'm back in town?
Mitch: Absolutely.
Me: Well you should contact me around december to see what my status is, or i might forget
Mitch: Will do. I hope all works out for you in <redacted>.
Me: Thanks. See you in a few months.
Mitch: Quite looking forward to it.
Me: I'm surprised at the turn around though. I thought i had thoroughly scared yall off
Mitch: No, you're fine. Just caught us at an incredibly busy time and we didn't want to chance something not working out.
Me: Oh i see. Well i'm looking forward to it too.
Mitch: Sorry about that. Honestly, you're ridiculously attractive and I'm kicking myself every day for not working it out with you.
Me: Well thanks! I completely think youre both very attractive too. Well it'll work out -- just not for a few months.
Mitch: Gives me something to look forward to.

Damn, I could sure go for a hot threesome right now. Why couldn't he have sent me that text three weeks ago when I was still in <redacted>?

No comments:

Post a Comment