Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Condom Kept Breaking

We walked out of the springs onto the dry limestone, and I arched my back a bit as I squeezed the water out of my hair and let it rest over my shoulder as the remaining drips slid over my right breast. I walked over to the fence to look at the dried up creek bed on the other side, when I felt him come up behind me. Landon put his hands just beneath my arms on my rib cage -- his fingertips just barely touched the sides of my breasts. I felt his groin press up against my ass, and he thrusted in ever so slightly. He whispered in my ear, "You like that?" Feeling his slightly stiff cock press into the crack of my ass through our thin bathing suit, I can say I very much enjoyed it. But I simply smiled and looked over my shoulder to show my approval.

I pushed him away and continued to walk on. I could feel his eyes burn into my ass as he followed me. We went to the changing rooms and got dressed again, and then I dropped him off at the bar where he was meeting his friends later that evening.

That was our second date. When we were swimming laps in the huge natural pool, he even was so daring to grab my ass and shake it around under the water. Periodically, he would disappear, and a few moments later I'd see him pop up from under the water, smiling mischievously with his goggles on. I knew he was taking in the underwater view of my breast stroke. 

For our third date, I met him at his house. We went to the store and bought food for a picnic in his backyard. After a few hours of good conversation and eats, good music and laughter, I started to kiss him. He'd already kissed me a few times but I was reserved before. This time he took my willingness enthusiastically and returned with aggressive kissing. He grabbed my chin and pulled me upward so that I was standing. We made out while I touched him everywhere I could. I ran a hand up his spine; I pulled at his shoulder blades; I dug my thumbs into his hip bones (one of my favorite things to do), and he pushed down my black high-waisted cutoffs. Underneath, I was wearing a purple leotard. 

He pushed me up against a tree and examined what I was wearing. "Is this...is this a leotard?" he asked almost comically. It was bright, tight-fitting and 100% spandex. He squeezed his hands around my waist, felt up to my tits and bit on my nipples through the fabric. He moved his hand downward and started playing between my legs and could feel that I'd soaked through a small spot. "Fuck, this leotard is sexy. Jesus, we could have some fun in this." I took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and he responded, "But not tonight." 
He tore down the leotard -- he pushed it beneath my chest, exposed my rib cage, my belly button, my hips, then the small tuft of hair left resting just above my vagina. He buried his face and excitedly said, "Have you ever let somebody shave you clean before?" 

I said, "No, but I've done it plenty of times myself." 

"Well, that's something we're going to have to scratch off the list, isn't it? God, that will be hot."

He devoured my body with his hands and mouth. Finally he turned me around and pressed my face into the trunk of the Great Oak tree and shoved two fingers up my pussy. He whispered in my ear, "Squeeze that pussy for me; show me how tight you are," and progressed to fuck me with his fingers. He started thumbing my asshole and asked, "Do you like getting your asshole played with? Do you like it when men fuck your sweet little asshole?"

When I get sexual, I go silent with my words. Sometimes I'll utter a, "Fuck yes.." but most of the sounds that escape my lips are moans, the occasional grunt, and sometimes a silent scream of pleasure. 

I just nodded my head, panting heavily and let him penetrate my tight asshole with his thumb. After a few minutes of this I pulled his hand away and turned around. I kissed him again and then licked my juices off his fingers. 

"Fuck me, fuck me please. Please, Landon, fuck me NOW." 

He pulled a condom out from his pants pocket (he was prepared!), then removed his pants and underwear. After a moment he shoved his dick in my pussy. I was standing on the tip toe of my right leg, while my left foot rested on his shoulder. He thrusted into my pussy while I did the splits for him. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him toward me, encouraging a deeper, harder thrust. 

He placed his hand on my throat and shoved the back of my head against the tree. I was impressed with his decision to start choking me, albeit pretty softly. He had me pinned and took his other hand and shoved his fingers down my throat until I started gagging. He then took his thumb and hooked it around my lip and pulled my cheek out. He kept speaking to me, telling me how tight my pussy was, how fucking good I felt, how I was such a dirty little slut, how much he knew I loved getting fucked by him. All the meanwhile I clawed at his back, bit his neck, moaned into his ear, and expressed to him the feeling of ecstasy that was overcoming my body. 

He pulled out and flipped me around. In doing so, we noticed the condom had broken. After a mischievous laugh, we put a new one on. He then pushed down on my back so that we were in a standing-up doggy style. He continued to fuck me, deep, fast, and a started to finger-fuck my asshole again. God, it was blissful. I don't think a finger-fuck of my ass has ever felt so good. I moaned loudly, and he quickly silenced me with his hand. 

"Fucking be quiet, you little bitch. Everybody is gonna hear you and know how much of a slut you are, you whore." 

He shoved into me harder than ever, and then the motion sensor to the flood light nearby detected us and turned on. At this point, anybody driving by could have seen us if they looked to the side of the house and into the backyard. 

He said, "Look at what you've done, you little whore, now everybody's going to see you and how fucking dirty you are." 

He pulled out and then completely shoved himself into my ass. Pounding hard, my body quaked with the ecstatic feeling of having my ass pummeled by this incredibly attractive man ten years my senior. 

Let me take a moment to describe this beautiful creature: Landon is a Ironman triathlete and in great shape. He is toned, and has black hair and dark Mediterranean skin. He's kind of got a cute hipster look to him with thick-framed glasses, and he's normally really smiley. But here in this situation, he held a look of intense, animalistic desire.

"Jesus Christ, your little asshole is so goddamn tight. Oh fuck!" I had my arms wrapped around the trunk of the tree while my face was painfully pressed against the bark. 

After a few minutes of this we heard a little "pop!" He pulled out and saw that the condom had broken again! He put on the last condom he had, and we resumed fucking.

I fingered my pussy while he fucked my ass, and then I asked him to fuck my pussy again while I moved over to my clit. I don't think he heard, because he made no change. I started begging, "Please, please fuck my pussy! Please, fuck me hard in my pussy..." I could barely get the words out; my breathing was so heavy. He heard this time and was so turned on by the thought of moving back to my vagina from my asshole. He switched back and forth many times until finally, "I'm going to come -- I'm going to fucking come in your asshole!"

Next thing I knew, I could feel the come spurting inside my asshole. He pulled out, come dripping. We gave each other a shocked look, and saw that the condom had broken yet again! I knelt down to look at his dick covered in his own semen, and the condom was ripped down to where it was only holding on at the base. He stared me and I watched as an idea spread across his face. He shoved his dick into my mouth and I licked off the rest of his semen.

That was the first time I'd ever done ass to mouth.

Later that night we ended up fucking again, and that time he brought me all the way to orgasm -- only the third person to ever have been able to do that. 

It was a great night. Makes me a lot more excited about being in this new city. Afterward, we talked about what turns us on, what we want to do sexually -- he's pretty much interested in everything (especially swinging and group sex), which is how I am. I'm very excited for the many future fucks I will have with this fantastic man.

No comments:

Post a Comment