Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chicken? Prude? Or Satisfied?

I moved into a beautiful house that I absolutely love. I’ve got fantastic roommates, and I love the building. I decided, now that I’m feeling quite settled here, that it’s time for me to host couch surfers again. So far I’ve hosted four in this city.

My most recent was a very attractive man from Switzerland. I’ll call him Luca. He stayed with me for five nights, and there was intense sexual tension between us. I was very attracted to him. We changed in front of each other, were physically comfortable with touching each other, and spent most of our time together. 

I told my roommate I had a bit of a crush on him. Right before bedtime on the second night, she suggestively said, “Have fun tonight.”

We went into my room, laid down in our beds, and stayed up talking for a while. Then sleepiness overcame us and we called it a night.


Each night went like this. One night we both got pretty drunk together, and I even kissed him on the cheek. He got very smiley. But then I didn’t kiss him on the lips. Why not?

I think I was too scared. Why did I chicken out? I normally am so brave when it comes to stuff like this. But what do I like more -- hosting couch surfers, or having sex with couch surfers? Which would I rather lose forever? Well, I absolutely love having couch surfers, but I would rather continue hosting them than having sex with them. If being rejected by Luca after making a move on him meant getting a bad review on CS, then I would never be able to host again.

So I chickened out.

Or wait, maybe it was that I was too prude. I thought to myself, “I don’t want to fuck this guy. He’s only going to be here a few more days, and then the number of people I’ve fucked will increase by one almost pointlessly.”

So I withheld due to being a prude. What has come over me?

Actually... I think it was this:


David. 

It’s all because of David. Because I’m so satisfied by David.

Yeah, every night I’d go to bed wanting Luca, but every night BEFORE going to bed, I’d come home from fucking David.

He’s the newest edition to my ever-building list of fucks.

Except I really like having sex with this one. He is unbelievably beautiful. He’s in fantastic shape, has great endurance, and a beautiful cock that makes me feel so full and satisfied. He’s only the third person to give me a vaginal orgasm.

Mmmmmmm, I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment