Thursday, October 6, 2011

Out of the Friendzone - How My Friend Seduced Me




Every man's worst fear is being put in the friendzone, because once you're there, you're never going to leave. It's especially terrible if she leads you on -- sometimes to the point of very blue balls -- and then friendzones you. Well, guys, I'm here to tell you that being friendzoned is not always a permanent thing, and with the powers of seduction, you can push your way past it.

For a short while, I decided to try using OKCupid. As shitty as the site sounds, and as much stigma as there is around online dating, I had a blast using it. I met ten people in total and fucked three of them.

Well eventually I got a message from censored, and it was good enough for me to give him my number right away in my response to him. He talked about rock climbing and feminism -- two of my favorite subjects -- and talked about himself as well. He seemed interesting, didn't talk about sex, and was completely literate. (Another day I'll make a post about online dating and how to write a great first message.)

I told him I had about 30 minutes to meet, and we went for coffee. The conversation was great! It flowed so well, and we each had so much to say. Well, 30 came and went, and next thing we knew, the coffee shop was closed. After that, he ended up asking if I wanted to ride on the back of his motorcycle. This was a fantastic move on his part for a number of reasons. First, I love motorcycles, and even own one myself, so it was yet another thing we had in common. But more importantly, it would force me to sit with my legs straddled over his bike and my body pressed against his with my arms wrapped around him. We went from sitting a polite distance apart from each other in a cafe to having our bodies pressed up against each other's on a sexualized object. This not only gave him a good 30 minutes of feeling my body heat, but broke the ice for touching, and allowed for very comfortable kino (see footnote) afterward. We made our way to the park and played on the playground together. It was fun, simple, and a great way to keep the date going without spending more money.

The next night he wound up in my house. Things got pretty heavy, but he put limits on what he wanted to do because he was looking for more of a relationship, and he knew that I wanted to just find a good fuck. Eventually he went home, and I ended up calling one of my other FWB to satisfy my blue balls (or ovaries...whatever).

A few nights later, we were back at my place. Clothes were coming off, things were getting really hot, mouths were wandering and hands were fully exploring. He told me he wants to fuck, but then it dawned on me that I actually didn't want to fuck him at all. All of a sudden I realized that, for whatever reason, I didn't want this man in my bed anymore, and I didn't want to be sexual with him. He had very little experience before me, showed me lots of hesitation, seemed like a pretty close-minded person sexually, and is shaved. Gross. I definitely like a little hair on a man's body. So I end up saying no and asking him to leave.

We hung out about a week later and I gave it to him straight. I told him I wasn't interested in being sexual with him anymore, and that I certainly was not interested in pursuing him romantically. However, I wanted to remain platonic friends with him if he were okay with that. He had an excellent response and said, "I'm glad you're saying this because I didn't know how I was going to bring it up. I realized that I don't actually want that for myself right now either." I was relieved to hear it.

Things went on like this for a while. We'd hang out, have fun, sometimes drink a little, but nothing ever got physical.

Then yesterday happened. We got up early as fuck to go rock climbing. He came and picked me up, we drove about an hour to find a new spot, and climbed for the majority of the day. I ended up taking off my shirt because it was a little too hot there in the middle of the afternoon. I think he liked what he saw because he gave me a few nice compliments after that. While I was about 40 feet above him, he said, "You know, I've got to admit something." I jokingly replied, "What, you like looking at my ass from down there?" He said, "Yeah, that's for sure. But I'm glad you took that shirt off. You're looking really good up there."

Playful banter went on like that, and I figured it was just harmless flirting with a guy who it was never going to happen with.

By the end of the day, we were exhausted. He was supposed to take me back home, but decided to make a quick pit stop at his house. At first I argued this -- I had a book club meeting that I didn't want to be late for. He assured me it would only take two minutes, and I'd be able to meet his dog. So I agreed.

We pulled in to his driveway and got out of the car. I followed him inside, and he showed me around. He then showed me his room, and I peeked inside. He laid down on his bed and said, "Oh, man, this is so comfortable, especially after a long day of climbing. You've got to sit down." Hesitant, I sat down. Man, it really was comfortable.
He then said, "Actually... I know you've got that book club... but I'm just really, really exhausted. Mind if I lay here for just one minute? We can set an alarm." I said that was fine, and I laid down too.

Then he got a little closer... started drawing on my back and it felt really nice. My alarm went off but I pressed the snooze button because I never turn down somebody drawing on my back.

He scooted up a bit closer until he was almost spooning me, and he started massaging my very pumped out forearms (pumped is a term to describe your muscles when they're incredibly sore and weak from climbing). Then he sat up, rolled me onto my stomach, and started massaging my back.
My alarm went off, and he silenced it.

The massage felt so good. He really knew what he was doing with his hands. At first he simply worked on my shoulders, arms, neck, and upper back. He then slowly moved down, and I couldn't resist. It felt amazing, and I was starting to relax. Eventually he made his way to my lower back, and started to lift my shirt so it would be easier for him. He wanted to go back up, and his hands were underneath the fabric of my clothes, but it was a little awkward, so he said, "Can you just take this off? I won't look while you do." I did so, and also removed my sports bra because I knew it'd be in the way.

He continued massaging my bare back, and eventually started pushing my pants downward a bit to work on my hips. At this point I was quite aroused. His body was on top of mine, my shirt was off, his hands were getting progressively lower and lower. Then, when he came back up to work on my neck again, he leaned in so that I could feel his hot breath against my skin. His hands lightly brushed against my neck, his breath gently moved behind my ear, and I got goosebumps. He then started to kiss my shoulders.

At this point I was so relaxed and in such physical ecstasy that I wasn't really at a point where I could resist anymore. His touch was so satisfying and arousing that my body was cooperating with zero complaint.
Eventually he took his hand to my shoulder and pushed me back to my side, revealing my breasts. I tried to hide them, but he pushed my hands away and started to play them them. Gently at first, he caressed them, flicked his tongue across my nipples, but started to get more aggressive.

Let me tell you, there's nothing more appealing than a man who is confident enough in himself to make all the moves and to show a little aggression. His movements became more violent, he started to bite at my neck and then kiss me fully. He tugged on my hair, squeezed my right breast hard, and then moved downward and ripped my pants off.

At this point I realized what time it was -- the book club had already started and we were an hour away from the meeting.

I told him that we had to stop, right then, and that I needed to get to my book club. Extremely disappointed, he relented and I put my clothes back on.

As we walked out the door he stopped me to kiss me again, and his hand went from my lower back to my waist to my hip bone, and he gave a little squeeze before brushing his hand over my pussy. Then he broke the kiss and gave me a nudge out the door toward the car.

The entire time I was at the book club I couldn't stop thinking of him. I was so incredibly horny and wet. It was unbelievably distracting.

Today I contacted him to see if he could "hang out", but he's busy! He said he couldn't spare time for me this time, but possibly tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Well, now, usually I'm the one in power, the one setting the boundaries, and the one making the decisions. But he's got me hanging by his thread and is now in control of this situation.

Brilliant work, my friend. You are now officially out of the friendzone, and are now at the top of the list of people I really, really want to fuck.

So how did he do it? I'm going to list out some of his more genius actions:
  • The first thing he did long ago was establish common interests: rock climbing and feminism. This gave us something to do and something to talk about.
  • The next thing he did was establish physical contact by offering to let me ride on the back of his motorcycle. This also promotes the "bad boy" image that makes a woman perceive she's chasing him instead of the other way around.
  • When I attempted to friendzone him, he had the best possible response. He pretended like he was in full agreement, therefore removing the decision from being mine. He acted like he was going to try to friendzone me too, making it seem as though even if I hadn't wanted to friendzone him, I wouldn't have been able to seduce him. This creates the image of a challenge that I should pursue.
  • He waited to make any moves until the day we went rock climbing. Climbing is a great sport because there's always a sexual element to it. When I'm on the ground watching him, I see his muscles at work and his athletic abilities. That is always a turn-on. Then of course, if I fall low to the ground, he is required to catch me -- and that can be a pretty handsy process.
  • He was in control when he made the decision to go back to his house. He said it'll only take a few minutes, it's on the way, and made it seem like a harmless and innocent pit stop. He didn't ask me if it were okay -- he just made the decision and I had to go with the flow. This type of dominance is attractive.
  • He led me to his bedroom, and made the idea of laying down on his bed very appealing.
  • When he started drawing on my back, there was nothing awkward about it because (1) he did it with full confidence, and (2) we already had an established dynamic where touching is okay thanks to the motorcycle and catching each other when we fall climbing.
  • It was brilliant that he took my phone from me and silenced it for me. This meant that he was setting the rules; he was the one deciding how long it would go on for.
  • The best thing he did was start the massage. Massages feel so good and leave somebody completely relaxed and helpless. It is hypnotizing and always arousing if you know how to use your hands. Knowing how to give a good massage is an incredibly important skill, because if you get to a point where a woman allows you to give her one, and you're good at it, then your dick may as well already be inside her pussy, or mouth, or asshole, or wherever you prefer it.
  • Finally -- he got agressive. That is incredibly hot, and when he is making all the moves without any hesitation and with full confidence, it's incredibly hard to turn that down.
So men, take a leaf out of his book. Be respectful, be confident, and make yourself irresistible to her.


Kino: Kinesthetic approach (physical touching). Usually of a sexual nature, to get a woman in a state of approval and arousal. Touching and stroking the side of her arm, her elbows, stroking her hair, cheeks, stroking her hand or wrist, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment