Friday, October 7, 2011

Does This Make Me a Player?

I am leaving for a climbing trip down in Moab, Utah today. I will be there for at least five days (or maybe a week) without phone or internet. That means no blog updates, so...sorry, guys.

But I've got an awesome story for you, and I'm sure I'll return from Moab with lots of sexy updates.

Well as you all know I've got this fucking aggressive, incredibly sexy couch surfer who I'm calling Jake for the sake of anonymity. We had another really fun day together yesterday -- I taught him how to be a proper hooligan in the city, and we ended the night running from the cops, and then having some mind-blowingly awesome sex.

(On that note, I think one of the reasons why this guy is so awesome in bed is because he's vocal. He doesn't moan out in high-pitched noises, doesn't make short little grunts -- no, what he does is probably one of the sexiest things I've been witness to. Every time I do something that turns him on or makes him wild -- a bite, a choke, a squeeze, the act of digging my nails into his hips, or when I gag on his dick -- he makes this low, soft, guttural noise that's almost like a growl. It's animalistic, it's instinctual, and it makes me so unbelievably hot.)

So after we finished running from the cops we managed to safely get back to my home, breathless and with adrenaline pumping through us like crazy. As soon as we stepped inside, I shut the door to my bedroom (because another couch surfer was sound asleep in the other room), locked it, and we fucked long and hard. I think it was the best he and I have had yet. And let me tell you, today I am sore

He decided that he's going to come with me to Moab. I am going with this great group of people -- I met them all through a couch surfing meetup for the city I'm staying in right now. At the last couch surfing party I went to, a guy who I'll call Seth invited me to go to Moab with the rest of them. The plan is (was) to leave today and then return late Sunday night. So now I'm going to tell you the story of Seth and the waiter...

A few nights ago Seth called me to confirm that I was going to come with him to Moab and that I had all my camping gear. At the end of the conversation, he asked me if he could take me to dinner. I said yes.

So I went to this dinner date with Seth. He took me to a nice restaurant while Jake went off to hang out with some other couch surfers that I introduced him to. Seth and I had a good time -- good conversation and good eats -- however I wasn't really feeling that into him. I kept thinking, "Jeeze, I wish I could be sitting across from my waiter instead of asking him to refill my water. He's gorgeous."

Finally, I decided to say fuck you to social norms. I know this is a total bitch move, but I swear to god that Seth was too dense to notice that I was flirting. I started talking with the waiter, who we'll call Daniel, right in front of Seth. Seth joined in the conversation a bit -- the three of us talked for about 15 or 20 minutes, and I eye-fucked the hell out of Daniel and casually complimented his hair. I mean, he is absolutely one of the most beautiful people I think I've seen in this city. 

I ended up finding out Daniel is a rock climber (that gives you so many extra bonus points; by this time my pussy was basically howling to fuck him), and that he was going to Moab this weekend too! What a crazy coincidence! However, he was going to arrive the day that the rest of us were going to leave. So, I just put myself out there and asked if I could camp with him while he's there, and then just get a ride back with him. He was perhaps a little taken aback by such a bold question after speaking with each other for such a short time, but with eyes lit he said, "Absolutely."

THEN we discovered that we're both planning on being in Argentina at the same time in the Spring, so he asked me if I wanted to travel with him there! I mean, obviously we're not going to make any solid plans -- what if he ends up being lame? But the fact that he was willing to ask that shows that he thinks I am a pretty cool chick.

So we exchanged contact info and I left him a big ole tip.

Seth dropped me off at home, and that's when I went to go meet up with Jake and some other people at another restaurant, and later that night Jake and I ended up fucking for the first time (all this is elaborated on in my last blog post). 

So the point is, I'm kind of being a bit of a player right now. I'm having lots of fun but experiencing a tinge of guilt. I mean, I went on a date with a nice guy, got a phone number of a hottie right in front of him, and then went home and fucked my couch surfer. Then today, I'm going to Moab with the nice guy who likes me, but staying in the tent of my couch surfer who I'm fucking, and then switching tents to stay with the sexy waiter on Sunday and will hopefully end up hot and sweaty with him. 

To this I say:

Fuck yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment