Monday, December 5, 2011

Beef Jerky

I pulled up on my little moped to Jeremy's house quivering with anticipation. It had been eight days since I'd seen him, and eight days since I'd been penetrated. I normally can't even wait more than two days, but I've been so busy climbing and have also been out of town, so it just hasn't happened.

He opened the door as I approached the front of his house; I looked up and smiled at how incredibly good-looking he is. Jeremy is tall, has dark, curly hair, and a beautiful face with a strong jawline. He also probably has the best body of anybody I've slept with.

I stepped in and began to remove my many layers -- it's unbelievably cold outside for riding a moped around. First came off the rain jacket -- then we hugged. Then came off the next two jackets -- then we kissed. I put my freezing cold fingers to his neck and he shuddered a bit and asked me how I was doing. "COLD!" I responded. He felt my bright red ears after I took off my fleece hat and told me I should be wearing a helmet. I asked him where would I get the money for such a purchase?

I was now standing in front of this gorgeous man in my pink leotard and the most ridiculous looking slacks that were ever made. (If you're curious, they're black, high-waisted pleated dress pants that hug my ankles and have heel straps.) We walked back to his room making small talk.

"So where have you been out of town?"

"Oh, out west to <redacted> where I climbed some of the best granite I've ever seen! I mean, really world-class climbing out there!" I responded as I took of my shoes.

He grabbed my shoulders and bent down to kiss me. I couldn't help but smile because of the intense excitement that I felt at the fact that I WAS ABOUT TO GET LAID.

I pushed him over toward the bed. He started to laugh and resisted my movements. He asked me more questions and tried to have more conversation with me. Instead of replying with words, I just unbuckled my belt and started to remove my pants. I sat on the bed and pulled him on top of me.

Next thing I knew, he took off all his clothes in a matter of seconds, and then came off my pants. 

I was left wearing nothing but the pink leotard. We made out on his bed while he touched his penis and rubbed it over my covered pussy.

I love touching his body -- he is completely toned all over and has the most beautiful junction of pelvis/hips/torso I've ever seen. I drew over his stomach with my thumbs while I bit my bottom lip and eye fucked him.

He pushed me up against the headboard of the bed and shoved aside the bottom of my leotard, revealing exactly what he was looking for. He licked his finger and started touching my clitoris. A small moan escaped my lips, and his face screwed up with dirty excitement. He pressed the head of his dick to my pussy and started rubbing up and down, stimulating my clit but pressing in slightly every time he reached my entrance. After doing this for a minute or two, we decided to forgo foreplay all together, and he slowly pressed into me. 

I was tight (it had been 8 days!!), and so it was slow-going. After what seemed a whole minute, he managed to get himself fully in. I was more than wet enough so we ended up fucking fast. We were only in basic missionary position, but it felt fantastic, and I couldn't help but moan every time he hammered into me.

His hands pressed into the bed on either side of my head, my hands explored his body. I squeezed the back of his ass, pressed my thumb into the line separating his hip bone and pelvic area, and dug my fingers into his back.

He told me to get up, so I did. He laid down on his back and guided me on top of him. I started to suck and lick his member, but he wanted to fuck. I got the hint and sat down on top of his dick as he gently slid inside. After a few minutes we decided it was time for the leotard to come off. I stood up, removed that piece of clothing, and was left wearing only my red and black lace bra. 

Being on top has never felt the best sensation-wise for me, but it's always been a favorite position of mine since I can so easily be aggressive. I put my hand on the side of his face and pressed his head into the bed; I choked him while moaning into his ear; I bit his neck and kissed and licked his face. It didn't get particularly rough or aggressive this time, but it excited him enough to let a slight growl escape. 

He told me he was about to come -- and I stopped. I told him to wait. Slowly, I started maneuvering around his dick again. I rotated my hips clockwise, and then eventually started moving forward and backward. I sped this up, and eventually went back to moving up and down. After several more minutes of this I told him he was to come in my pussy. I told him I wanted it now

He pushed me off him, shoved me up against the headboard, and took me from behind. With his hand on my back and the other grabbing my hip, he progressed in speed and intensity, and then fell on top of me with loud moans and grunts as he shoved his ejaculating member in and out of me.

Goddamn, that felt good. 

We ended up talking for a while, then started kissing again...next thing I know we're having oral sex...and then sex again. This time he pegged me harder and faster in missionary and I couldn't help but scream out a few times.

After I got dressed we started talking about plans for a threesome. He showed me photos of a beautiful male friend of his who he was thinking of asking to join us. I showed him photos of a beautiful female friend of mine I was thinking of asking to join.

Then as I was walking out his front door to leave, he said, "Hey, do you like beef jerky?" 

I said, "I do."

"Here. This is all-natural." He handed me the biggest bag of beef jerky I've ever seen.

Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment