Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Professor


My professor is hot. He's unbelievably hot, actually. Actually, in addition to teaching, he's also a world-class athlete who competes with the best of the best in his sport. And holy shit he's fucking hot. And he's not too old -- I mean, I'm less than 2/3 his age, but still... he's young enough.

And anyway, he wants to fuck me. He told me so.

So here's the story.

I met censored at the gym and found out that he was the professor for this class that I really wanted to take but didn't have the prerequisites for. School had already started and I'd already missed his first lesson. But we started talking, I put on my charms, and somehow managed to convince him to let me take his class even though I am in no way qualified for it.

I showed up to the next lesson an hour early (class had been delayed an hour and I hadn't realized). He arrived a few minutes after I did so that he could start preparing for the class. I ended up just hanging out with him until class started. But I was completely taken aback by his behavior. As other people would walk by the classroom, he would point to them and say, "Would you fuck that guy?" I mean, seriously -- my professor was asking me if I would fuck the various people who were walking by. I always answered, "Excuse me! I'm not going to answer that question! So just stop asking!" He would respond with, "I'm just trying to gauge your taste in men. I know some people [students] who are looking for a girl, that's all." I told him that I have enough boys as it is.

Then class started, and it got a lot more normal. And he is a fucking really good professor. I mean WHAT! So class was great, and I left feeling really inspired and stoked about being his student.

Next week rolled by and class was good again. But then we started working in groups, and there was an odd number of students so he became my partner. He started asking me about my love life some more. It was just playful conversation, but a little bit bit across boundaries... But I decide to roll with it. Hey, he's hot, and I can have some fun conversation with my professor...and then masturbate to the idea of fucking him when I get home.

Then the next weekend was a school camping trip. Guess who else went besides myself? That's right, censored, my professor. So we spent this whole weekend together, getting to know each other more. There was no professor/student relationship going on -- just simply friends on a camping trip together. We even slept next to each other in our sleeping bags under the stars. Awwww.

So then we got back from the camping trip and photos of it all are uploaded to facbeook and everybody's tagged. Then I start noticing that he's tagged in some of the photos, and that some of the other students are friends with him on facbeook. So I friend him. No big deal. He's got a pretty casual relationship with his students.

I then learn that he is actually friends with a number of his students. Like, they regularly hang out outside of class, have dinner together, hang out at each others' houses and stuff. (I'm not referring to FWB, I'm talking about platonic friends here.) So then he started talking to me on facebook chat about stuff from class, and then I eventually invited myself over to his house on a day that I know many of my other friends are going there. He said yes, but then he refused to give me his address or phone number, essentially meaning no.

The next day he chatted me on facebook again. He managed to find out that I was fucking the couch surfer who was staying at my house. This is when the conversation got a little frisky...

I told him that my couch surfer left for good, and that I was pretty sad about it. He said something along the lines of, "Aw, so now you don't have anymore boy toys?"

I responded, "Oh I do. You know I do. Just no more for tonight."

He said, "I bet you could change that real easily..."

I told him, "Yes, I could. But I don't want to. Not tonight."

Then the conversation moved on... I told him that two more couch surfers were arriving the next day. They were these super beautiful young Lithuanian women. God, they were so hot. (A blog post about them is to come soon.)
He started asking about the Lithuanian girls and joked about how he'd like to come over and party with us. I said, "How can I invite you to my house to have fun with us if I don't have your number?" He instantly gave it to me without any struggle.

I said, "Wait, wait, wait... When I invite myself to your house to hang out with our friends, you don't give me your number. But when the possibility of sex at my place is on the table, you give it to me just like that?"
He just laughed.

I ended up logging off for the night and was kind of creeped out by his predator behavior, but I was also kind of aroused. Then again, I am a bit of a predator myself.

A few days later he asked me how it went with the Lithuanian women. I told them they'd gone home already. Then he changed the subject a bit. The following conversation is direct copy/paste from facebook chat history:
censored: i need a babe
me: i need a new boy. i am getting sick of dealing with the drama from my boys. there's only one who has no drama and he is no fun
censored: lame
me: yeah i know. they either bring some emotional issue or they are boring if you know what i mean
censored: You need a man. no boys
me: hahahaha well that's exactly the problem, isnt it? the boys bring the drama and a complete lack of experience.
I realized I was sort of online flirting with my professor at this point, and started to get a little freaked out, and wondering how I felt about the whole thing, so I said that I had to go. He concluded with, "I'll be right over." Obviously, that was a joke because he doesn't know where I live...and he never came over.

At this point I started to seriously consider whether or not I would fuck my professor. Of course the idea is incredibly arousing, and in theory I would love to. It would be a wonderful story... and oh yeah -- he's hot, he's an older man, he's experienced, and my guess is he's pretty kinky.

Then just today he initiated facebook chat with me again. Here is the log:
censored: When're the next babes coming
me: nobody yet
censored: double bummer
me: oh sorry I didn't go to class today by the way
censored: well next week lets hang out
me: oh by the way, did you see my newest facebook status? i'm going to be guest writing for a sex blog. i'm excited about that.
censored: oh really
me: yes but i cant say which one because i want to remain anonymous ;)
censored: well lets get naked.
me: haha uhhhhhh
censored: then you can write about it hahahahaha
Then I got freaked out, didn't know what to say, and logged off.

Here's my dilemma. Holy fuck balls he's so hot and I've touched myself thinking about him many a time already. I totally would love to fuck him, but there are a few problems:
  1. He's my professor. That is a really sticky situation. If we got caught, our lives would be ruined. I would be expelled from school, and my reputation among the boys that I am currently trying to court would be ruined as well. Plus, there's the whole strange power dynamic thing (which is what makes it so hot) that makes it just downright wrong. However...the fact that it is so taboo just makes me want to do it even more.
  2. This whole conversation is all happening on facebook. Maybe if it were happening in person, while sitting next to each other, with his hand touching my leg slightly... but I am not about to go over there for a booty call from facebook. That is just weird and unnatural.
So, people, I don't really know what to do. I find myself in situations of great moral dilemma like this all the time and I am always so lost.

This is what I want. I want to fuck him. I really, really do. And I think I would. But I don't want to schedule a booty call on facbeook. So maybe if things happen more organically, I'll have a juicy new blog post for y'all.
I would love to hear any advice you might have in the comments.

**EDIT** I did not have sex with him.

2 comments:

  1. @SurelyYouCantBeSerious

    I like the idea of fucking him, yes. There is a lot of appeal to it. But I much prefer organically-formed situations. I don't want to fuck unless I'm really turned on. And, I'm not going to be really turned on unless he KINOs the fuck outta me. I think KINO is really important for seducing most women, but it's especially important if you want to seduce me. He hasn't put his hands on me once.

    By the way, an update to this post will be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the boys bring the drama and a complete lack of experience"
    Don't be fooled to think the professor -or any boy or man, or person- is 100% guaranteed 'issue' free. He might be. Or not.
    You might wanna ask yourself for example if things might interfere with your interest in the class he's giving. Could you still satisfy that kind of hunger the same way you're doing now in any case? Just an example.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage you. Anyway, if you might choose not to fuck him right away, you could for sure save him as dessert for when the classes are over :D

    ReplyDelete